Here is what we want you to do for the very first CARD Preparedness Poetry Contest!
Challenge your team to come up with their best poem that shares something anyone can do to be more prepared. Bonus points for creativity and humor!
Post your poems in the comments here on our blog, on our Facebook page, or email them to us at info@CARDcanhelp.org. Our staff will pick the winner. All entries will be shared in a future blog post as well as on our Facebook page and other social media sites. The winning team of prepared poets will earn the honor of having their photo emblazoned on our blog and as the header of our Facebook page for a week!
So get those creative thinking caps on and start writing!
The winning team of prepared poets will earn the honor of having their photo emblazoned on our blog and as the header of our Facebook page for a week!
- First prize ALSO receives a $50 gift certificate.
- Second prize receives a free webinar or 1 hour phone consultation with our top trainers.
- Third prize receives a gift bag of preparedness goodness.
– Poems must be posted or emailed by 11:59 pm Sunday, April 7, 2013.
– Keep it clean.
– All decisions by the CARD team will be final.
– Executive Director Ana-Marie Jones makes the final call in a tie.
– All poems become the property of CARD and may be used again with credit to the authors.
– YOU MUST HAVE FUN CREATING YOUR POEM!
Winners will be announced on Monday, April 15, 2013